BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Rabu, 17 November 2010

quotes that i love.. :* this is i give for someone,,he's so special for me..

- I don't have problem to finding a boy,,but my problem is finding the boy.. :D
- When i give u my time, i'm giving you a portion of my life that i'll never get back, so dom't waste it..
- I love you because not who u are,,but because of who i'm when i'm with you
- Never leave the one you love, for the one you like, because the one you like might leave you for they one the   love
- for girl that have destiny like me,, DON'T be a womanwho needs the man,,but be a woman who a man needs..(little bit ALAY.. :))
-Not all girls all the same,,if one breaks your heart,,it's doesn't mean they all will..

heheh,,little bit alay,,but i enjoy it..

0 komentar: